Coronavirus Update Monday 16th March
Following the advice issued by the government today, if one person living in a household has a persistent cough or fever, everyone living there must stay home for 14 days.
Therefore, please don't bring your child into school for 14 days if they or anyone else in the household has a persistent cough or fever.
In school we have put the following in place:
- children are washing hands on arrival at school, before and after break and lunch and before going home
- children use hand sanitiser before going into the dinner hall
- there will be no assemblies until further notice
- Parent and Toddler group is cancelled until further notice
- to reduce crowds in classrooms please can Foundation Stage parents not stay for the morning activities until further notice
We are trying to keep things as normal as possible in school for the children whilst trying to do everything we can to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your support.